Snap Camera HDR v4.5.2 | 5.2 MB
Android ဖုန္းနဲ႕ ဓါတ္ပံုရိုက္၀ါသနာပါေသာသူငယ္ခ်င္းမ်ားတြက္ဓါတ္ပံုရိုက္မယ္ဆိုရင္ ရုပ္ထြက္ကို ၾကည္ လင္ၿပက္သားစြာရိုက္ကူးေပးႏိုင္တဲ႕ Snap Camera HDR ဆိုတဲ႕ Android Application ေလးတစ္ခု
တင္ေပး လိုက္ပါတယ္ဗ်ာ။ ရုပ္ထြက္ေကာင္းတဲ႕အျပင္ ဓါတ္ပံုမရိုက္ခင္နဲ႕ ရိုက္ျပီးသား Photo ေတြကို အေသးစိတ္ ကိုျပဳျပင္ႏိုင္ပါတယ္ဗ်ာ။ အလင္းအေမွာင္နဲ႕ ဓါတ္ပံုရဲ႕ Color မ်ိဳးစံုကိုစိတ္ၾကိဳက္ျပဳျပင္ဖန္တီး
ယူႏိုင္ပါတယ္ ဗ်ာ။ ေအာက္မွာေတာ့ ေလ့လာႏိုင္ေအာင္လို႔ ပံုေတြထည့္ေပးထားပါတယ္ဗ်ာ။
A Fast HDR camera experience with regular updates and new features added all the time.
Now with optional Android 4.4 style user interface
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
Snap Camera's interface is based on the camera included in Android 4.4 (kitkat) on the Nexus 5 but with many extra features.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Enhance Details
* Enhance Contrast (Ambiance)
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras. For example, this gives you 720p video recording on the Nexus 7
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.
What's New (June 2, 2014)
Support for 4k video on some devices
New "Ambiance" filter in the editor for advanced contrast enhancement
New "Denoise" filter in the editor
New "Enhance" filter for the editor
New "Zebra Patterning" mode shows stripes where photo will be overexposed
Support for writing to external sd cards on kitkat
Pause during video recording (For stock Samsung phones only)
Setting to add a "switch camera" icon to the main display
Many bugfixes and performance improvements
Requires Android : Varies with device