အကူညီေတာင္းထားလို႔ မူရင္းအတိုင္းတင္ေပးလိုက္ပါတယ္.. Flash Tool နဲ႔ Flash ေပးရမွာပါ .. ျပီးရင္ DooMLoRD_Easy-Rooting-Toolkit နဲ႔ Root လုပ္ႏိုင္ပါတယ္..။ လုပ္တတ္ၾကမွာပါေနာ္..။
- Download and Install Sony Flashtool – Here’s the complete guide with download links.
- Download and Install Sony USB drivers – Get Here.
- After having installed the Flashtool, place the downloaded XperiaZ_C660X_KernelOnly_10.3.A.0.423_Generic_NL.ftf file in the Flashtool>Firmware folder in your C: drive or the directory where you installed the Flashtool.
- Open Flashtool and hit the lightening button on the top left, select flashmode and then select the XperiaZ_C660X_KernelOnly_10.3.A.0.423_Generic_NL.ftf , and hit Flash.
- The firmware will take a while to load, as soon as it prompts you to connect the device, turn off your device, press Volume Down and connect it to your PC while keeping the Volume Down key pressed. This connects the device in Flashmode.
- As soon as your device is detected in the Flashmode, the flash process will start and you’ll get the Flashing finished message in the logs.
- Close the Flashtool now. [important]
- Connect your device to your PC again now, This time enable the USB debugging mode under Settings > Developer Options on your device.
- Extract the downloaded DooMLoRD_Easy-Rooting-Toolkit_v18_perf-event-exploit.zip to your C: drive or to whatever drive you’ve installed the windows.
- Now run the runme_OSversion file, this file will execute the rooting toolkit, and will root your phone.
- As soon as your device is rooted, it will restart. Congrats your device is now rooted, check the SuperSu app in the app drawer.
- Now download the Kernel file according to your device’s firmware on which it was running previously i.e [10.3.1.A.0.244 OR 10.3.1.A.2.67]
- Open Flashtool again, and Flash the new kernel file using the same method explained in steps 2 & 3.
- As soon as the flashing process is done, turn on your device and enjoy having the root access!